This event is exclusively for professionals related to the industry.
Visitors under 18 years old will not be admitted.
Please note that the details of the exhibition including the seminar programme, may change without further announcement. To see the latest information, please visit this homepage.
The following activities by visitors are strictly prohibited at and around the exhibition:
1）Distributing leaflets or literature to exhibitors or visitors.
2）Taking photographs or video within the exhibition halls.
3）Conducting demonstrations or causing a disturbance.
4) Sales actions of financial products and real estate to exhibitors or visitors.
The organizers may take photographs inside and outside the exhibition halls during the fair and the photographs will be used on the website or printing materials for promotion purposes by the
By registering for Health ingredients Japan 2020/ Food ingredients for Taste Japan 2020/ Safety and Technology Japan 2020/ Food Long Life Japan 2020, you are bound to comply with these regulations. The organizer reserves the right to refuse the exhibition, or evict from the exhibition hall, any visitor who does not abide by these regulations.
Preventative Measures Against COVID-19
You are requested to strictly follow the measures detailed below when participating in this event.
If any of the following conditions below apply, please refrain from participating:
1) If you have a fever of 37.5 degrees or higher.
2) If you have cold symptoms such as cough, runny nose, phlegm, sneezing or sore throat.
3) If you are suffering from weariness (fatigue) or shortness of breath (difficulty breathing).
4) If a member of your family or a colleague is suspected of COVID-19 infection.
5) If you have any other symptoms of COVID-19.
6) If within the past 14 days, you have been in a country or region for which the Japanese government has announced entry restrictions or a quarantine period, or had close contact (more than 2 hours within 2 meters) with someone who has.
You are expected to cooperate with the following prevention measures against COVID-19. If you fail to do so you will not be permitted to enter the event.
1) Hand sterilization
2) Wearing a mask at all times
3) Temperature measurement
4) Entry controls to the event to limit the number of visitors
Please note that we may disclose registered personal information (name, contact details, etc.) of anyone who has attended the event to relevant government agencies if requested to do so.
Please note that the above health-related measures may be altered depending on circumstances.
1) Visitor agrees that the personal data provided for registration for the exhibition may be included in the organizers’ database and used by the organizers for promotional purposes.
2) When you register or attend to the presentations and seminars at the exhibition, your registered information will be given to the organizers of the presentations and seminars.
3) When your visitor badge is scanned by barcode readers by exhibitors at the exhibition, your registered information will be given to the exhibitors.
4) Should Japanese governments and police request your information in case of emergency, the organizer may provide them with your registered information.