This event is exclusively for professionals related to the industry.
Visitors under 18 years old will not be admitted.
Please note that the details of the exhibition including the seminar programme, may change without further announcement. To see the latest information, please visit this homepage.
Preventative Measures Against COVID-19
You are requested to strictly follow the measures detailed below when participating in this event.
If any of the following conditions below apply, please refrain from participating:
1) If you have a fever of 37.5 degrees or higher.
2) If you have cold symptoms such as cough, runny nose, phlegm, sneezing or sore throat.
3) If you are suffering from weariness (fatigue) or shortness of breath (difficulty breathing).
4) If a member of your family or a colleague is suspected of COVID-19 infection.
5) If you have any other symptoms of COVID-19.
6) If within the past 14 days you have been in a country or region for which the Japanese government has announced entry restrictions
or a quarantine period, or had close contact (more than 2 hours within 2 meters) with someone who has.
You are expected to cooperate with the following prevention measures against COVID-19. If you fail to do so you will not be permitted to enter the event.
1) Hand sterilization
2) Wearing a mask at all times
3) Temperature measurement
4) Entry controls to the event to limit the number of visitors
Please note that we may disclose registered personal information (name, contact details, etc.) of anyone who has attended the event to relevant government agencies if requested to do so.
Please note that the above health-related measures may be altered depending on circumstances.
The following activities by visitors are strictly prohibited at and around the exhibition:
1）Distributing leaflets or literature to exhibitors or visitors.
2）Taking photographs or video within the exhibition halls.
3）Conducting demonstrations or causing a disturbance.
4）Sales actions of financial products and real estates to exhibitors or visitors.
The organiser may take photographs inside and outside the exhibition halls during the fair and the photographs will be used on the website or printing materials for promotion purposes by the organisers.
By registering for DIET&BEAUTY FAIR, you are bound to comply with these regulations. The organiser reserves the right to refuse the exhibition, or evict from the exhibition hall, any visitor who does not abide by these regulations.
Visitor agrees that the personal data provided for registration for the Exhibition may be included in the organisers’ database and used by the organisers for promotional purposes.